Typical Life at Home

So as you probably know...I've been home for 5 days now. It has been nice and relaxing but I definately miss the perks of a college town. Any who, here's what I have been up to:

The perfect balance of news, life skills and goofyness!
1. Every morning I get to watch the Today show while I drink a cup (or 4) of coffee. That is one of the things that I missed the most when I was in college. 

2. Then, most days in the coming weeks I have a babysitting job. I decided that I wasn't going to get a job but all the babysitting is basically a job.

3. But, the babysitting is very important in #3: shopping. I finally bought a pair of loafers and a skinny yellow belt! I also bought a maize and blue rugby shirt. I'm still in search for a pair of khakis to wear for formal PCA (proper civilian attire, aka khakis with a tucked in polo). I will need these because...

4. I'm going to be on a navy ship for most of June! I will be shadowing the corpsmen and learning more about what I will be doing when I am a nurse in the Navy. I've never been on a ship before and I can't wait! Don't you worry, there will be lots of details to come about that!

Where I will spend most of the month of June!
So, that's how my summer has started off. Kind of exciting but relaxing at the same time.

What have you been up to in the last week?

Have you ever been on a Navy ship?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Whining While Working Out