Baltimore Lovin'

I have to admit that I never really appreciated what the Baltimore area has to offer until I left for Michigan. So, since I've been home I've been taking advantage of it all.

First and foremost, I had steamed crabs this Saturday. I haven't had them in almost a year. They were delicious as always even though the company was slightly sub par. Also, we picked the extra crabs so we could have crab omelets on Sunday morning.



After the crab feast I went on a nice run by my Dad's house. It was sunny but not too hot and the farms were beautiful.

I mean it doesn't really get better than that.



Speaking of runs, I ran on the NCR trail today which for those of you don't know is a really nice trail in Maryland and Pennsylvania. It is pretty flat in the Southern part (where I run) which makes it really easy to hit my splits for my runs. Today, it was POURING rain which was nice because it wasn't hot but I felt like a drowned rat when I was done.

Wednesday my family is going to an Orioles game. Camden Yards is always a fun place to go but since the Orioles are doing so well this season, hopefully it will be a good game.



Then, this Friday I will be going to one of my favorite places: my grandmother's cabin at Deep Creek Lake. It will be nice to spend the weekend there with my Aunt, Uncle, cousins and grandmother.

Hopefully we have good weather for the weekend!
So, in the 3 weeks that I've been home I've soaked up lots of Baltimoreness.

What's your favorite thing about your home town?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Cheer Up Buttercup!