So Long, Farewell...

...auf Wiedersehen, good night....sorry. I'm a little obsessed with musicals. This afternoon I will begin my journey home for the summer. I was starting to think I might have to stay until Sunday because the credit card that I need to rent the car wasn't here until yesterday evening. Luckily it arrived in the nick of time so I will be on my way in a few hours! But before I left I had so say some very sad goodbyes. 


Fireman and all most of my stuff...
Thursday night Jenn and I went out to dinner to a little hole in the wall diner. It was delicious! I got an omelet and delicious hash browns! Then we went to cupcake station before we parted ways.


Jen with her "hippie hash"
Friday morning was commissioning where the seniors officially became Navy and Marine Corps officers. It was a touching ceremony but I am a bit freaked out that I will be up there on stage in 3 short years. 


After the ceremony we had one last lunch in Bursley dining hall.


See you in August!
Then it was off to say bye to Maggie.


Last goodbyes on State St.
I've met some amazing people here at the U of M. Luckily, I have 3 more years with most of them. 


Good thing I have people to see at home!


Hard to believe this was more than a year and a half ago.

Now for a quick stop at a bbq and I'm ready to hit the road!

Have you ever taken a solo road trip?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Whining While Working Out