Catch Up!

Wow! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I haven't really been in the mood and life hasn't been very excited. Any ways...here's what you missed:

Last Saturday a couple of other Midshipmen and I went to an Army base in Detroit to clean it up a bit. It was fun but it was one of those volunteering opportunities that you feel like you're not really making a difference. But we tried!

There were some shenanigans to say
the least. What else do you do when
you're given a saw?
Then last week I had an anatomy test and the PRT (physical readiness test) for ROTC. I was happy with how both of them turned out so it was a good start to the week.

The rest of the week was pretty low key. I did a little babysitting, had my last clinical for the semester and we had a field meet for ROTC (yes, I wiped out during dizzy bat, and yes, it is on camera). Friday I had a lovely breakfast with my friends Meredith and Fuller and then I went out to Lunch with my friend Maggie and her mom. Maggie talks about her mom all the time so it was so nice to finally get to meet her! After lunch Meredith came over again and we went on what was supposed to be a run but ended up being a long walk that we got lost on!

We ran into some railroad tracks!


This morning I went to church with my friends Meredith and Aaron and then we had Easter dinner with her family. It was so nice to spend Easter with a family and not in a cafeteria eating dorm food.

I'll be home for the summer in 20 days! I can't even believe it!

What have you been up to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Whining While Working Out