Christmas Eve

It is now less than an hour before Christmas and the children accross the world are nestled all snug in their beds...I'm included in that! Christmas is definately MUCH less exciting when you don't believe but it is fun to expericece it through the eyes of children.

Julia and Olivia (Izzy was at school) all ready
for Christmas!
That brings me to what I have been doing so far over break. I babysat on Friday; the 3 little girls are as cute as can be and one even got me a present from her school christmas bazaar. It was nice to see how excited they were for Santa to come (it also meant that they were very well behaved because they didn't want to be on the naughty list!) I have also been visiting with my friends and family because unlike at Thanksgiving, now I have time to spend with everyone. I saw the lights down town with 3 of my friends, then my friend Jackie stayed for me for 2 days. This was also the first year that I got to go to my high school cross country team's alumni dinner. It was really nice to see my old teammates and all the people that have been a part of the dynasty of Dulaney XC.

2 of my former teammates and one of my coaches (also a former
Dulaney XC runner) and me at the alumni dinner.
In my down time, I am watching some movies. So far I have seen Horrible Bosses and Hunt for Red October (sorry...I really just couldn't get into that one...I know I'm a disappointment to the Navy...).
The special Christmas bread my Grandmother makes every
year. This year she messed up for the very first time since she
took over making it from her mother. I'm nervous for when I
have to do it one day! 
Well, I guess it's time for me to go to bed so that I will be well rested to open lots of presents and eat lots of delicious food!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Whining While Working Out