A Week of Holidays

So here's the deal, I thought I wanted to stop blogging but I've really missed it in the last few weeks. I know that it's super annoying when bloggers don't post regularly so I'll try and be better. I'm not going to catch you up on the last almost 3 months, I'm just going to pick up where I left off! 

Here we go!

This week is unusual because there are TWO holidays! Mardi Gras and Valentine's Day. If you know anything about me, you know I love holidays! 

Today I celebrated Mardi Gras by wearing my beads and enjoying a Pazcki (basically a donut). 

I hope I can go to NOLA for Mardi Gras one year!

Valentine's Day will be filled with sweets, chick flicks and friends (after I get home from clinical AND drill). Stay tuned for pictures!
True love

What are your holiday plans for this week?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Whining While Working Out