"There is no sincerer love than the love of food."

Some guy said that and it came up when I searched "food quotes." But let's be real here, who doesn't love food?

Since I just moved into a house with 5 friends (stay tuned for a post on how we decorated our place!), I've been doing all of my own grocery shopping and cooking. Ann Arbor is a great place for eating, there's a gourmet grocery store right down the street, a farmer's market twice a week and the produce in the grocery stores is much cheaper than at home. Here's a quick look at some delicious things I've been cooking.
Black bean burger, zucchini and
watermelon from the farmer's
market (It's yellow, weird, I know)
Grilled chicken, sweet potato, spinach, strawberries
and avocado.
Red grapes and chocolate covered figs.

As you can see, I definitely haven't been surviving off of Ramen and frozen pizzas. I think when I work to prepare my own healthy meals then they are just much more enjoyable. 

What do you like to cook for yourself?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Whining While Working Out