Semester Begining

Hello Hello!

So this week is the first real week of the semester for me. I have all my classes (including my first clinical this Friday!) and 2 morning workouts for rotc. Since this semester is so busy, I really have to be on top of my game.

Mondays and Wednesdays I leave my house at 5:15 and I don't get back till 6:30 at night! That means I have to pack breakfast, lunch, a snack, a change of clothes and stuff for a shower at the gym! To make it a little easier, this Sunday I made a big batch of bbq pulled chicken and these egg cups courtesy of pinterest!


Monday's yummy lunch!
To prepare for my 13 hour days I also have to get a good night's sleep. No joke, on Tuesday night I went to bed before 8:30. Yeah, I'm a grandma...

This may be true...
Even with the right preparations, I still feel like a wet sock at the end of the day so tonight I'm just going to chill and watch some tv (the thought of doing homework makes me want to cry!).


So for the first few days of the semester I've been very on top of things. I doubt that it will continue, but for now it's nice to be organized.

Do you like routines better or are you a procrastinator?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Whining While Working Out