Week 5

Holy moly! Can you believe I've been here for 5 weeks?!?

I really like living here. You can't really beat the weather and the scenes are just beautiful. I miss some of the luxuries of home but those thoughts are usually drowned out by a beautiful sunset or some awesome Indian food (who would have thought?)


Basically every time I explore I find a new beach prettier than the last. 


No, this isn't Indian, it's Okinawan Soba (buckwheat noodles in yummy broth) and it's delicious.



On another note, I used my first "squatty potty" today. Slightly challenging but not horrific I must say. 

Hopefully I'll post more but I'm not making any promises. 

Off to bed! 

Cheers!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Whining While Working Out