Things I Swear By

This may be a reoccurring post, or it might not be. But for now, here's just a few things that make my world go round.

1. Lentils. High in protein and fiber. Need I say more? I like them with olive oil, garlic and balsamic vinegar. But I used them instead of ground beef in tacos and it was pretty rockin'.

Lentils with curried chicken= Double protein.
2. Reef flip flops. I just love them. I buy a pair almost every summer and I wear them until I wear through the sole.

3. Shellac manicures. Mark my words, I will never get a shellac manicure ever again in my life. Shellac manicures dry instantly and they actually last for 2 weeks. In 2 weeks my nails go through a lot. I go to the pool, wash a lot of dishes, etc. Shellac is the way to go.
This color is called "I Eat Mainly Lobster." I thought
it was fun for the wind down of Summer.
4. Under Armour. I mean I like Nike and Reebok too, but I just LOVE Under Armour. Maybe I'm biased because it's a Baltimore brand but I just think they're products are so spectacular. I got these shorts recently and I love them. They're so light weight and they're the perfect length.

5. Fuzzy bath robes. If you've ever been to my house, you've probably seen me in my robe. When I get home from my day, I take off my clothes and put on my robe. The end.

What is one thing that you just couldn't live without?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Whining While Working Out