Weekend in the Big Apple

To kick off Spring break this year I flew to New York to visit my friend KC who goes to Fordham. Since Baltimore is only a 3 hour bus ride to the city, I've never spent the night there so this was a treat.

Once we finally found each other at LaGuardia we were off to Manhattan to meet her boyfriend Ross at Smac, a restaurant that solely serves mac and cheese.

Then Saturday we walked around Manhattan.

View of the city from Highline Park.

We stopped to warm up in an Italian Bakery.
Sunday, we walked around the Bronx and Little Italy a bit. Then it was time to leave. I was proud of myself for getting from Fordham to the Megabus station.
Giant pizza from Little Italy. 
It was a great weekend full of great friends and great food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Whining While Working Out