Finals Week

For most students finals week is full of caffeine, all nighters, and endless days at the library. But nursing students are a bit different. We run around like chickens with our heads cut off the rest of the semester and finals week is a break for us. This finals week I'm going to try and do some of those things that I haven't had time for all semester.

I went ice skating at Yost, the U of M Ice Arena.

Skating was definitely a struggle for me...
 And tomorrow I'm going to Blimpy Burger. It made it on to Diners Drive Ins and Dives but the University is buying the property so I have to go before it moves to a new location!

I can't wait!
I'm going to do my Christmas shopping.

I surely will not be buying this many things. 

And make some treats for our Navy Christmas party. I can't put a picture of those cause it's a surprise!

And yes...there will be some studying.

So for all of you having a terrible finals week, try and do something just a little bit fun and Christmasy. It only comes once a year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Cheer Up Buttercup!