What I Love Right Now...

I feel like I've been doing a lot of life summaries these days so I decided to mix it up. Here's some things that I'm really into right now:

1. Good news! I just changed the address of Life in the Fast Layne to mylifeinthefastlayne.blogspot.com. It's the same blog just with a new address that makes a bit more sense.

2. Chicklit, in particular Nicolas Sparks. I know I'm supposed to be in college reading profound novels yada yada but I just like cheesy romance novels.

Sorry Jane Eyre, I just like Nicholas Sparks
3. Powdered peanut butter. So as you may already know, I put peanut butter in my green monster smoothie every morning. It's delicious but peanut butter has almost 100 calories per tablespoon! So, when my friend KC told me about powdered peanut butter I decided to give it a try. I put it in my smoothie this morning and it tasted exactly the same! That means I can cut around 80 calories every day. If you do that math that's 8 pounds in a year!

4. Guacamole. I just recently discovered the deliciousness of avocados (neither one of my parents likes them so we didn't have them much growing up). I just want to put it on everything!

I tried Wholly Guacamole brand but I like Sabra
much better.

5. Olympic fever. I look forward to the Olympics for months. I like the winter Olympics but the summer games are definitely superior. 
6. Coral, turquoise and white. Part of me wants to get excited for fall clothes but I'm still in love with summery colors.

How cute are these! 
7. Tie blouses. I really like this tie in the front trend that's going on. It really gives shirts a shape without being tight.

I really don't need to buy any more
clothes but I wish I could buy this!
8. Local, fresh produce. First of all it's delicious. I mean it doesn't get much better than peaches from a produce stand. And second of all in season produce is really cheap! So go out and get some peaches and zucchini!

9. Cut up t-shirts. I'll give my freshman roommate Haley the credit for this one. I just like buying men's t-shirts and cutting them into tank tops or v-necks.

10. Babysitting. Since I didn't get a job this summer I've been babysitting a lot. Sometimes I'm just really not into babysitting but lately it's been pretty fun. Stay tuned for an end of summer "confessions of a babysitter" post!

11. Grilling new things. Who doesn't like burgers on the grill? But I really want to start grilling weird things like watermelon, pineapple and romaine lettuce.

Grilled watermelon salad.
Grilled strawberry shortcake.


What are you loving right now?

What are you looking forward to in the coming weeks?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things

What you didn't know about nursing school

Whining While Working Out